Is Your Business Missing a Piece?
The Canpro Buying Group
As an independent paint & decorating dealer, you know that there a lot of parts and pieces needed to make your store work. Canpro is here to help the independent with the parts and pieces that you may be missing.
As a member of Canpro, you add to your buying skills the volume of over 220 stores, earning you better prices, preferred terms, and volume rebates that are simply unobtainable by any single independent.
Each new member that joins our group, increases Canpro’s buying power, and earns itself and the other members larger rebates from many of our suppliers.
Canpro can increase your profits and allow you to be more competitive. That is the Canpro advantage.
Canpro’s mandate is simple, to save our members money, at the lowest possible cost to the member.
The Canpro Advantage
- Canada’s largest buying group for paint & wallpaper dealers. Maximizes buying power & annual volume Rebates
- Largest number of vendors including paint, sundry, spray equipment, window coverings and wallpaper.
- Paint programs with the major paint suppliers including Benjamin Moore, Farrow & Ball, Para, PPG, Sico and over 20 specialty coating manufacturers.
- Lowest possible cost. No hidden costs, kickbacks or commissions.
- Only one payment per month reduces bookeeping costs
- Access to products on a direct basis
- Monthly Group Booking orders for pooled savings on a wide variety of products saves shipping costs and reduces minimums
- Exclusive access to over 1400 “Canpro & Allpro Branded” private label Sku’s that are never available to chain or box stores.
- Network with the leading independent paint & wallcovering retailers from coast to coast.
- Canpro is proud to be a shareholder of the Allpro Buying Group in the US, with over 1400 member locations, in the United States, Canada, Bermuda, Mexico, and Ireland.
What our members are saying.....
"The Canpro buying group has allowed us to become a painting leader in Quebec by giving us access to the most competitive prices, thanks to collective buying power. We now have access to an equal array of Canadian and American suppliers, and two trade shows each year where we have the opportunity to meet suppliers and sellers from all over North America.”
Serge Fortin and Isabelle Roy, Juneau & frères, Quebec, Quebec
"Canpro has given us access to products and prices simply not possible on our own. Canpro has allowed us to be more competitive and increased our margins at the same Time!! Joining Canpro is a no Brainer!!”
Doug Abernethy, Abernethys Paint/Wallpaper, Bowmanville, Ontario
“Main advantages to Canpro ... Networking with fellow dealers across country, who are not your direct competitors, both at meetings and over the phone or internet...Obviously the purchasing advantages help ensuring we can be more competitive”
Bob Heer, Heer’s Decorating, Guelph, Ontario
“I’m a huge fan of Canpro so here are a few of my thoughts....
a) Canpro membership gives me the credibility to talk to some suppliers that traditionally would ignore me as an independent. ......
b) Canpro champions the cause of the independent paint dealer unlike any other organization I belong to.”
Hal Cowie, Kingston Paint & Wallcovering, Kingston, Ontario
“Being a member of Canpro and enjoying Canpro’s Buying Power has given myself and my Company the confidence of knowing that my “buying power” is up there with ICI’s Home Depot, SWP, and other chain and Box Stores. We can get the business now and make a profit."
Ed Makarenko, Fargeys Paint, Red Deer, Alberta
“Canpro has benefited us by many thousands of dollars, as well have met and networked with many members. Canpro makes you feel like part of something bigger will help us independents survive and to stay strong!”
Marshall Wideman - Wideman Paint & Decor, Camrose, Alberta
“There is a obvious benefit from buying groups: buying at a better price, having access to more product lines, and of course the rebates. But the biggest benefit would be the interaction between members, sharing ideas and giving advice, all working together to grow our businesses!”
Laura Kinney, Mountain Paint & Supply, Whistler, B.C
“I’m proud to sell Allpro/Canpro branded supplies. It helps me to be competitive and differentiate my store from “Big Box” retailers. Growing our own personal brand while partnered up in a brand that is comprised of a buying group of like minded retailers just makes good sense.”
Dave Allan- Southpointe Paint & Decorating.